Hello,

I have a problem with my darktable program (version 2.6.1) and I hope you can help me.

I edited some pictures of my african vacation with darktable. After editing I export the photos on my computer. This worked very well for 8 images. Unfortunally it doesn´t work for one image. When I try to export the image to my computer darktable shuts down. I have tried everything (different JPEG picture size, JPEG 8 BIT, JPEG 20 bit, send to e-mail) but every time darktable shuts down. I also tried to reset the picture export settings but it doesn´t help.

Did you ever hear about this problem? I have a pc with a windows 10 system.

Enclosed you can find a screenshot of my editing steps. Maybe it helps you to find the problem.

Many thanks and kind regards from Germany,

Martin