Hi,
Can somebody summarize me the stages of the pixel pipe in darktable, and the color space in each stage (if the stages have specific color spaces). Where can I define the position of a IOP in this pipe? Let's say I want a filter that runs at the end of the processing part, but before the frame plugin? I heard about IOPs that run at different stages of the pixel pipe (I'm thinking about Basic adjustments) - where can I define that? Or just point me to the right direction where can I find information about this... I couldn't find anything in the wiki and the source code.
Thanks in advance!