My question about basecurve still persists :-)

Am 07.12.19 um 12:35 schrieb Lorenzo Fontanella:
Good morning,
I tried to reduce EV, but that's not the motivation and so it's not the solution to my problem. I also took some ISO100 shots (minimum isop downward extension), so as to disable the amplification of the sensor and remove the DR mode and Dynamic Range Priority, and the problem is the same.

Lorenzo Fontanella
Calcinato Via Monte 2 - cell. 3288145594