Thank you, Aurélien, for this video. I enjoyed it.

You mention a video on the Tone module; I have not been able to find that. Is it out yet?

~Jørn

On 01/12/2019 01:08, Aurélien Pierre wrote:

Hi,

This is my video on filmic RGB, explaining how it works and how to do it in real-life cases: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbPj_TqTF88&feature=youtu.be I hope it resolves most of the misunderstandings and trial-errors sessions that always end-up in frustration.

A shorter addendum is on the way to explain specifically to users of darktable 2.6 what changed between the 2.6 and 3.0.

Cheers,

Aurélien.