Hi Andreas and Maurizio,Thanks Andreas, I already use Deepl to go
faster.Maurizio, I hope to finish it tonight or tomorrow, later on thursday. I
will make a mail when finish.To english native speaker, any reading of already
translated parts and corrections are welcomed. Have a good day.Nilvus--------
Message d'origine --------De : Maurizio Paglia <mpagl...@gmail.com> Date :
17/12/2019  09:23  (GMT+01:00) À : Andreas Schneider <a...@cryptomilk.org> Cc :
Darktable Developers List <darktable-dev@lists.darktable.org>,
nicolas.auff...@zaclys.net Objet : Re: [darktable-dev] Future 3.0 article for
christmas release Hi,yes, I am here :-)I will be glad to translate this article
but I do not know if I will have enough time before Christmas :-(Do you know
when the article will be finished (i.e. no more in draft
status?).Thanks,MaurizioIl giorno mar 17 dic 2019 alle ore 08:03 Andreas
Schneider <a...@cryptomilk.org> ha scritto:On Monday, 16 December 2019 21:20:40
CET Nicolas Auffray wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi Nicolas,

> As you know, each year Mathieu Moy write a detailled article about the
> new release. This year, Mathieu doesn't have time to do it, so after
> discussing it with him, I've replaced him. With help of french community
> from darktable.fr forums, we have finished the french version (we begin
> by that just because some people helping don't speak english). I've
> beginning to translate this article in english and will finish it this
> week (noise reduction part from rawfiner ; filmic and tone equalizer
> from Aurélien Pierre).
>
> See WIP here (i will update it regularly):
> https://github.com/Nilvus/dtorg/tree/master/content/blog/2019-12-24-darktabl
> e-3.0
>
> Already translated parts are a first draft, some probably needs to be
> improved.
>
> Feel free to translate it in your language if you want to. I know that
> Maurizio Paglia translate the article in italian last year. Don't know
> if it follows this mailing list.

thanks for working on this.

Just a suggestion for a tool to help with translations (if you don't know it
yet):

https://www.deepl.com/translator

        Andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                 a...@cryptomilk.org
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D