I installed DT3 on a test pc, so my collection is safe.
I have very few images on it.
Scan files give "failed to read camera white balance information", or
"image not available" or both.
Other .PEF or .DNG files from my Pentax are ok.

If it is a db problem, how can I fix it?

What to do, to avoid problems upgrading my collection?
If I delete the db, I will loose all my edits..

-G

p.s. I get your messages 4 times in a row... am I subscribed four times?!