Le lundi 16 mars 2020 à 08:43 +0000, simon brown a écrit :
> Understood. I can indeed solve the issue by reordering the modules.
>
> I would argue though that if monochrome (and perhaps any of the
> saturation sliders) doesn't actually desaturate the image then it's
> going to confuse a lot of users.

Well split-toning is to do a "coloration" of light and dark tones from
a monochrome image (and this well before digital pictures). So I would
argue that if you don't want colors in your image don't use split-
toning.

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B