Mica Semrick <m...@silentumbrella.com> writes:
> Hi translators,

Hello!

> I've been working towards migrating the user guide into a more
> friendly format than docbook. I've come to the point where I need to
> define a translation workflow and was wondering what tooling everyone
> is using, so I can take that into account.

Probably unusual, but I use Emacs with po-mode. I tried poedit before,
but working from within Emacs feels more natural to me.

> From my understanding, I'll need to generate a translation memory from
> the current user manual PO files, as the segments may change slight in
> the new XML format.

I have been translating the .po file. How exactly would that change?
If po4a would still be used, I suppose no change to the workflow would
be needed (or did I miss anything?)

J.