@All devs !

If you have had some PR merged for 3.2 please can you review the latest
RELEASE_NOTES.md that I have just pushed to ensure I don't have missed
any important entry.

Also, I think for 3.4 we should concentrate on the documentation which
is now lacking many entries. So if you could write some description for
the manual of the new feature you have added it would be nice. Either
directly into the docbook on the repository with a PR or sending a
plain text + screenshot if needed to me that I will volunteer to commit
at the right place.

Thanks all for the contributions!

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B