Hi

For me, when OpenCL support is enabled, some pictures are exported with
brightness "exploded".
I never identified what module in combination with OpenCL causes that.

My "automatic" routine now is: enable OpenCL support to edit images, then
disable OpenCL support to export images.

Darktable 3.0.2
Ubuntu 18.04.4
GeForce GT 635/PCle/SSE2 (I now)

Thanks!