The plan for the 3.2 release is on track.

We had some last minute patches to be integrated to fix some issues.
The situation is a bit delicate as the 3.2 release has been planned
late and so without the time to do RC. The 3.4 release is still planned
on December and having RC for 3.2 would have mean that 3.4 release work
would have been started just a month after.

Anyway, the final sources have been cut today. There is still some time
to create the binary packages for Windows and MacOS.

The final announce for the release is still planned on August 10th.

I'll send update if this plan cannot be achieved.

Cheers,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B