Hi Richard,

thank you. I tried It, but applied afterwards the order has not changed back.

I have enabled writing of xmp files and I’m seeing that the timestamps of xmp
files of images I had not opened yet, are still before the upgrade to 3.2.1.
Most xmp files should still contain the right information. Do I have a chance
to load this information from xmp files? The „load sidecar file …“ button is
not an option. It’s too much work to do it for so many pictures.

I also have a backup of the old library and could switch back to version 3.0.2.
I would then disable auto apply of pixel workflow before doing the upgrade.

Do you have any idea, what’s the preferred/better way?

Andreas