Hi Bruce!

There's no reason blocking one from using Lab modules after filmic so they
operate on already non-linear data as was designed for the space ;)
And AlicVB works on developing interesting way to handle module groups
https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/5683
This would allow one to have very nicely defined set of tools to use :)

czw., 1 paź 2020 o 12:29 Bruce Williams <stu...@audio2u.com> napisał(a):

> Hi all,
> Following my "Newbies introduction to darktable" video, the discussion
> came up about linear modules vs LAB modules. And I thought it would make
> sense to have a couple of extra presets in the More Modules hamburger menu.
> Namely, "Subset: LInear modules" and "Subset: LAB modules" options.
> Thoughts?
> Would these be valid entries to add?
> Or would they simply sow the seeds of more confusion?
> Cheers,
> Bruce Williams
>
> brucewilliamsphotography.com
> shuttersincpodcast.com