Από: Vangelis Kontogeorgakos <vkontogeorga...@gmail.com>
Date: Δευ, 28 Δεκ 2020 στις 1:05 μ.μ.
Subject: Darktable 3.4 issue with Windows
To: <darktable-dev+subscr...@lists.darktable.org>

Hello guys,

Yesterday, I 've downloaded the Darktable 3.4 installer for Windows. The
first sign of trouble was that the Untrusted Program pop-up was raised. I'v
overrode this and finished the installation.

When I am trying to run the program, the small command window opens, but
the program never launches without raising any warning or error.

My OS is Windows 10 (fully updated, 64-bit version).

I am a huge fan of Darktable and I want to use latest features added.
Currently, I have reverted back to 3.2.1 version.

Thanks guys in advance!

Vangelis