Mica,

I think the question is not vague but very clear : What are the requirements or conditions a camera or card reader must fullfill to be recognized as "camera" in the sense that the button "import from camera" is shown.

I would file an issue at gihub with pleasure, if github would not violate several of my privacy settings if I try to create an account... But as far as I know : you are one of the administrators (?) of dtdocs at github, so my message reached the recipient...

Peter