De: Laurent Zimmermann <laurent....@gmail.com>
Enviado: miércoles, 17 de febrero de 2021 8:36
Para: susana gastelumendi <susana_gastelume...@hotmail.com>
Cc: William Ferguson <wpfergu...@gmail.com>; darktable-dev@lists.darktable.org
<darktable-dev@lists.darktable.org>
Asunto: Re: RV: [darktable-dev] CAN NOT OPEN FOLDERS

Hi,

Then, if the "culprit" drive / directory is the one you really want to
use, I believe your technician can help you to clean or replace it.

Keep in mind that when darktable "imports" pictures it just adds
informations about these pictures into its database, but it doesn't
copy the file pictures into another drive/directory. That's why after
the test I've suggested you should "remove" the pictures fro
darktable's database to avoid getting skulls after you've disconnect
the test drive / erased the test directory.