Hi Solarer,

Am 20.04.21 um 23:24 schrieb Solarer:

Well, beat me. I was able to reproduce on 3.5.0+1747~gc22f6a90e-dirty Manjaro Linux. Selecting 3 images in custom sort mode (file manager layout) and moving them around using drag and drop does invert the order of the selected pictures. The same thing happens in the film strip in other view modes.

Thank you for confirming. That's exactly what I observed.

I don't think that it depends on file name, or any other exif specific data fields because if I move the pictures a second time, the order gets inverted a second time, so it is normal again. If DT would look at exif data and sort descending by filename or something like this, the order would not return to normal upon moving the files a second time.

I agree. I moved the selection again and again (5 or 6 times) and every move to a new position inverts the selection again. For me it is clearly a bug.

Best Regards

Peter