Hi Martin,

Am 20.04.21 um 22:42 schrieb Martin Straeten:
are you using a preview resizing setting in preferences? If the setting is not original the sensitive area seems to be minimized.

No, preferences -> darkroom -> *reduce resolution of preview image* is kept at it's default state *original*

*
*

Use https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/issues/new?assignees=&labels=&template=bug_report.md&title= <https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/issues/new?assignees=&labels=&template=bug_report.md&title=> to file a bug

I know that this would be the "official" way, but I can't create a github account. So I hope that one of the developers will pick it up from here, if fixing this issue is of general interest.

Best regards

Peter