Hi Jan,
You may also try to generate a configuration for your IDE with CMake. This did a good job for me using Eclipse but Codeblocks should be also supported. See https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/manual/cmake-generators.7.html#ide-build-tool-generators

Just append below argument when initializing CMake:
-G "CodeBlocks - Unix Makefiles"

Best Regards,
Robert