Hello,

I'm going to merge a large change for the handling if image-id.

The type should now be dt_imgid_t and consistently used everywhere.

A non-image id is now set with NO_IMGID. To test for a proper image-id
one must be using dt_is_valid_imgid().

The same change was made for the group-id.

There is chance than some of the image-id handling have been missed, so
if you saw one please report or fix we really need to get this fully
fixed for 4.4. It could be the case that some part of the code would
not behave properly.

Why has this been done.

An image-id was using either int, uint32_t, int32_t, gint or guint and
the initialization for no image id was either -1 or 0. Not something to
keep in the code.

Thanks,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://photos.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B