Hi guys,

I am currently searching for the best way to copy tags inside of darktable
from one image to another.
Use case is that I import all my photos into darktable, tag and rate them and
do the general post processing. For some work a part of the images is exported
to tiff and touched by gimp. Depending on later work the result of the work in
gimp is imported as tiff or jpg again into darktable. The new imported image
does not have (of course) the same tags, rating, geo location as the original
one. I would like to copy all these meta data from the original raw file db
entry to the new imported photo.
What is the easiest was to do so without entering all the details again? I
could only find a way to copy the stack from one image to another but not a way
to copy the tags and meta data.

Any ideas?
Thanks
Karsten