* darkta...@911networks.com <darkta...@911networks.com> [07-15-16 14:39]:
> On Fri, 15 Jul 2016 14:00:56 -0400
> Patrick Shanahan <p...@wahoo.no-ip.org> wrote:
>
> >* darkta...@911networks.com <darkta...@911networks.com> [07-15-16
> >What is your use-case, what are you trying to accomplish?
> >Especially that cannot be accomplished using snapshots in dt?
>
> I have a few images that are almost identical: High Speed sequence
> (dog running) and I'm trying to get the 'best' shot of that sequence.
>
> If I could zoom in on the lighttable and see a few images at the same
> time...

you can "zoom in" in dt mode and the "zoom" will hold for all images until
you change it again.  Page thru your images color tagging or star tagging
or ...  , then reduce the displayed images by limiting tags until you have
reduced the selection to your desires

or export all the images, decide which you like using another app and then
return to dt with your selection.

you could apply the same crop across all the subject images which would
display zoomed enough for you to make a decision, then re-edit the images
you have decided upon.

many waz to skin a cat, most good, cats bad.