Hello,

Just one thing that puzzles me : Nikon ViewNX2 generates a profile for each
picture it processes, so each
profile is based upon the parameters of this picture.

That would mean that, for each picture, one would have to use the corresponding
imported profile, else one
might get even worse results than using the DT dedicated basecurve, isn't it ?

That said, I think that that is the way profiles work...

Regards,

J.-Luc