What in the world? I have a nikon D3200. I take property photographs for
realtors. This one job I went to the pictures were dim (weirdly enough the
outside pictures also). So I figured I would brighten them with darktable.
So I spend about an hour with the images turning the 'bias' down in global
tonemapping (and sometimes increasing 'target'). In darktable the images
are perfect but the resulting jpg they are.... not black and white but
rather brown and white. Why is it doing this? Is this the wrong module to
use?
--