Hi Martin,

this is a firmware problem from v1.00. It got updated with v1.01 have a
look here:
http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/software/firmware/x/xt10/history.html

I also have a XT-10 and experienced the same problem, after the firmware
update everything worked
as expected... therefore it's not a problem of darktable but from the
stock-firmware of the XT-10.

HTH

Cheers,
Martin