2.0.6 has landed today in Debian testing. All fine with this version.

Cheers

Jean-Luc

On 14/09/16 20:53, Jean-Luc Lacroix wrote:
Hello Pascal and Roman,

The font hack did the trick. Will wait until 2.0.6 lands in the testing
repo's to give it a try with the stock css file. Shouldn't be too long,
the Debian testing maintainer is pretty fast to update the DT package in
testing.

Thanks for your help.

Jean-Luc