Hi Saint,

"I was also unsatisfied with the rendered color with my D7200 and I also
bought the IT8 target and the Colormunki Display to try to correct them.
"

Having calibrated your monitor is a good start. This way you should see on
screen a reasonable representation of your image, similar to how other
people with calibrated screens will see it.

As for the camera input profile, I was often tweaking green tint in white
balance settings in the past. This was my primary motivation, to see if I
can get a better starting point with less work. I used the profiles I shared
on a few occasions (all outdoors) and they seem to be working reasonably
well for me. If I were to shoot in difficult light situation, I carry with
me ColourChecker Passport and I would take a shot of it in that specific
light. Then create a profile specific to this situation as I described in
this article
(https://tomassobekphotography.co.nz/articles/create-camera-input-profile-with-ColorChecker-Passport.php)
- Once you have things setup, it only takes a few minutes.

"Are you using your color profile on top of a base curve ?"
I am using the camera input profile only to alter relationships between
colours (hence using Linear Rec709 RGB input/output profiles when processing
target shot during the profile creation). I still apply base curve and all
the other adjustments to produce an image I like. With landscape photography
there is a lot of scope to balance dark and bright parts of the image
(graduated density filter for bright sky for example). Another of my
favourites is zone system, or subtle tweaks with levels on parts of the
image (I learned that technique from this ebook
(https://resources.digital-photography-school.com/download/landscapes-book/)
).

"For example:
- JPG: http://dl.free.fr/oveYkaeh3
- NEF: http://dl.free.fr/g2xLlF4lQ

""In the above example, pay attention to the white wall on the left and
the color of the head of the bed (light brown).
I haven't managed to correct the colors in order to have something like
the JPEG (which gives the correct color as I see it with my own eyes).
"
I tried a quick edit of your image to get reasonably close (without being
pedantic) to the Jpeg from camera. I have included both resulting Jpeg and
xmp file here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/1nzicnmuaazhule/DSC_4860.zip?dl=0
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/1nzicnmuaazhule/DSC_4860.zip?dl=0) - Primarily I
used spot white balance on lighter grey patches of IT8 target, then turned
colour temperature a bit down. Increase exposure. A bit less saturation and
some noise reduction; at ISO 2000 the image seems to have a lot of noise to
my liking. Your lens wasn't recognised on my system so I couldn't apply lens
correction.

I hope you find my comments useful. But I don't claim to have much
experience - I am just learning as I go ;)
Cheers, Tomas