there's a darktablerc in usr/share/darkatable, but nothing seems to work. I changed screen_dpi_overwrite and screen_ppd_overwrite and even bauhas/scale, rebooted, but nothing seems to work.

OT this gave me an happy momento

Il 30/10/2016 20:53, Tobias Ellinghaus ha scritto: "please_let_me_suffer_by_using_32bit_darktable=false"