Roman,

I appreciate your work, but that's not an excuse for being rude.

In this context I've used the hot pixel module and I see a reduction of
otherwise distracting artefacts (whatever their technical origin may
be). I've in no way implied that this is the ultimate solution, but in
difficult cases the result is - in my experience - better than without
using this module (although perhaps technically a exposure time of 1/125
should not lead to dead/hot pixels).

Oliver