2.0.7 is currently stable. I am on ubuntu 16.04 and it is latest stable.

I am curious - what exactly keywords did you use to make TAB not behaving? I had the same case but I am not sure how I ended up in it. I was able to get out of the situation by changing more than one elements in the view in LT then restart DT. Can you provide screenshot of your key words that trigger misbehavior?

Regards,

On 2016-11-22 10:55 AM, Jean-Luc CECCOLI wrote:

Hello,

I had previously been wondering how I could end up with photos marked as rejected without having done anything to.

I discovered that sometimes, filling the fields into Metadata editor or Keywords, DT sees them as shortcuts and acts as such.

Seeing the screen suddenly full sized, or switch to tethering, aso when just tagging photos is really annoying.

Besides this, according to the help-text about TAB shortcut, it ought to switch between full screen and normal view but, in fact, it just doesn't allow to go back to normal view, and I have to use the mouse to re-open the pannels.

It finally took to me 30 minutes to achieve a 10 minutes work.

I know 2.0.6 will soon be replaced, but I thought it would be important to report this.

I will be very carefull when next stable is released, and if it behaves the same I'll report on redmine.

Regards,

J.-Luc