Repo        : @System
>From repo   : updates
Summary     : Utility to organize and develop raw images
URL         : http://www.darktable.org/
License     : GPLv3+
Description : Darktable is a virtual light-table and darkroom for
photographers:
            : it manages your digital negatives in a database and lets you
view
            : them through a zoom-able light-table.
            : It also enables you to develop raw images and enhance them.