Hello everybody,

Fisrt, happy new year 2017.
And thank you folks for the new 2.2.1 release already, such a good
christmas present and a reactive team is really appreciated !

I had one question about "color labels" use.
I think it is useful when you want to sort, by instance, a photo series by
"group of people".
I mean : I have some photos of my holidays with some friends, some family,
and general ones that I want to export differently by category. Important
note: sometimes a photo is one-color labeled, but could it be with multiple
color labels also, example : photo with friend and family.

For information, I do use the stars to rate my photographs in terms of
photo-quality / best shoots.
The color labeling main use - for me - could be a way to do some batch for
export (to family, to facebook for friends, etc...).

For now, I have seen that you can only "sort" by label of colors. The order
is okay.
But when you have multiple colors for several images, you see the problem:
you cannot select easily all photos with one given color simply.

My question: is it possible to select all photos of one given color in the
light table ?
(considering that you have multiple colors / at least 3 without proper
order when sorted).

Best regards,

Alexandre