Am Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 14:41:08 CET schrieb darkta...@911networks.com:
> I converted yesterday from 2.0.7 to 2.2.1 (arch).
>
> I was trying to do some exports with presets and all of my presets
> are duplicated: see bottom right corner of screen
>
> http://i.imgur.com/Rmjbfkx.png
>
> 1. Can I delete the #1 safely in DT?
>
> or
>
> 2. Should I go in SQLiteBrowser to remove these extras?

Do you use more than one library.db? Whenever an old library is loaded the
presets found inside (same applies for styles) are moved to the central
data.db. If there is already a preset with the same name but otherwise
different parameters (*) then it's renamed. So before deleting them I would
check if they differ and which one you'd like to keep.

Tobias

(*) At least name, module and module version are compared. I can't remember if
the module settings are checked, too.