Thanks you very much. It's work very well,

But It's possibly to map a new keyboard shortcuts for uniform difference?
It's almost tedious to select every-time uniform difference blending. Even if I can write "di" to go on difference item.

Is there possibility to use shortcuts for switching between uniform difference and uniform normal ?

Thanks you very much,
Marek