Pascal,

On Sun, 2017-01-22 at 17:49 +0100, Pascal Obry wrote:
> Le dimanche 22 janvier 2017 à 16:35 +0000, Tony Arnold a écrit :
> > Has anyone on this list had any success creating a colour profile
> > for
> > their printer using the 'Device Colour Profiles' in System Setting
> > with a Color Munki Photo device?
>
> Not sure what you are refering to with 'Device Colour Profiles'

On Ubuntu in 'System Settings' in the Hardware section there is an
option called 'Device Colour Profiles' which can be used to select a
suitable profile for a screen or printer. It also has a 'Calibrate
option that becomes available when you plug in a suitable device. I've
used this with a ColorHug to profile my screen. It also seems to
support the Color Munki Photo, but it either doesn't work or I'm not
using it properly.

>  but I
> have created printer profile with a color munki, see:
>
> http://pobry.blogspot.fr/2013/06/creating-icc-profile-on-
> gnulinux.html

Thanks. I'll take a closer look at this.

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold MBCS, CITP | Senior IT Security Analyst | Directorate of IT
Services | G64, Kilburn Building | The University of Manchester | Manchester