On 2017-02-03 09:26 AM, Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2017, 18:16:24 CET schrieb
darkta...@911networks.com:
DT 2.2.3 on arch.

1. I have the lighttable where I make my selection with the collect
images
2. I switch to the sticky preview mode (I have set F6 to be the
preview mode). It starts at the currently selected image
3. I view the images in the sticky preview mode.

I find one that I want to do... I press F6, it takes me back to the
lighttable but instead of showing the image I was just looking at the
sticky preview, it takes me back to the first image of when I pressed
the preview.
That is on purpose.

Is there a way of to get out of the preview and stay on the 'current'
image (ie: the last image viewed on the sticky preview)?
When using <tab> followed by <alt-1> the real image position is advanced when
going through them. <alt-3> zoomes out again, another <tab> brings back the
side panels.

Tobias
Regards,