Oops, I forgot that darktable won't load lensfun database files with a
'version="2"' parameter... sorry.  Attached is a stripped down entry for just
the X-Pro2 you can use instead. Don't forget to restore your system
mil-fujifilm.xml file to original. :)

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017, at 18:06, darkta...@911networks.com wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 14:47:55 -0800
> junkyardspar...@yepmail.net wrote:
>
> >Looks like the X-Pro2 was added to lensfun database in december:
> >
> > https://github.com/lensfun/lensfun/blob/master/data/db/mil-fujifilm.xml
> >
> >You could just download that file (the Raw link) and add it to
> >~/.local/share/lensfun or replace the system copy.
> >

> I just did it.
> * First did the ~/.local/share/lensfun and restarted DT and still no
>   joy.
> * Then tried the system copy. I'm must be doing something wrong
>
> [froggy@dodoite ~]$ locate mil-fujifilm.xml
> /home/froggy/.local/share/lensfun/mil-fujifilm.xml
> /usr/share/lensfun/version_1/mil-fujifilm.xml
> /usr/share/lensfun/version_1/mil-fujifilm.xml.original
> [froggy@dodoite ~]$
>
> see: http://i.imgur.com/pcazWs4.png
>
> --
> sknahT
>
> vyS
<!DOCTYPE lensdatabase SYSTEM "lensfun-database.dtd">
<lensdatabase>

    <camera>
        <maker>Fujifilm</maker>
        <model>X-Pro2</model>