Coincidentally to the post by Per Östlund, I also have an issue with
blue colors in an image.

In an image of blue-violett pansies I get strong fringes, especially
around out-of-focus blossoms. See the dark flowers (OOF) on the right.

Standard colour matrix:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmubexbdtowzrml/IMK_5244-scm.jpg?dl=0

Enhanced colour matrix:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1tp37yabkyk10w/IMK_5244-ecm.jpg?dl=0

RAW is here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h781roqykbx0p37/IMK_5244.CR2?dl=0

Gamut clipping does not really help. The problem does not happen with a
disabled base curve.

Is there a better way to deal with this than to disable the basecurve
and get the contrast back with the tone curve?

Could someone more knowledgeable shed some light on what is happening
here? It doesn't look like a blown-out blue channel to me.

TIA,
Oliver