Thanks for your answer.

There is no name in the image information module, just (65535) but the
camera name is OK (and it is a non-removable lens). So what is the
procedure to have this fixed?

Anyway, a manual distortion correction module would be appreciated too, as
it can be used for artistic reasons; you might want to control the
distortion manually.
And it's also useful as new cameras are on the market almost every day.

Marie-Noëlle