On Thu, 2017-04-13 at 12:32 -0700, darkta...@911networks.com wrote:
> DT 2.2.4
>
> I'm looking for a full list of the images with their current
> directory.
>
> Looking at library.db, I have found:
>
> images > filename
>
> is the directory in: film_rolls > folders?
>
> and the link: film_rolls.id = images.film_id?
>
> Is there a schema 'floating around' with the various links?

Yes, the field images.film_id relates to film_rolls.id. With suitable
select and join functions in SQL, you could get a complete list.

I've not seen a relationship diagram, but one may well exist.

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold MBCS, CITP | Senior IT Security Analyst | Directorate of IT
Services | G64, Kilburn Building | The University of Manchester | Manchester