Tobias,

On Fri, 2017-04-14 at 14:58 +0200, Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:
> Am Freitag, 14. April 2017, 09:27:59 CEST schrieb Tony Arnold:
> > I've just upgraded to Ubuntu 17.04 and Darktable's borders are now
> > thick red
> > lines and the text and icons are far too large.
>

> > Running Darktable 2.2.4 from the PPA.
> >
> > Looks like a css issue. Is there a way to fix this?
>
> You either have a customized CSS file that needs to be updated, or
> you are
> using darktable built for an older version of Ubuntu. My guess is the
> latter,
> please check your PPA setting and adapt it to the new Ubuntu version.

I've not customised the CSS and there doesn't seem to be a packaged
version of Darktable for Ubuntu 17.04 (zesty) yet. Latest is for 16.10
(yakkety).

I'm looking here:

http://ppa.launchpad.net/pmjdebruijn/darktable-release/ubuntu/dists/

I could wait for Pascal to produce a new package, but was hoping there
was a fix I could apply myself.

I could also try the development version? Not sure if that fixes the
problem.

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold MBCS, CITP | Senior IT Security Analyst | Directorate of IT
Services | G64, Kilburn Building | The University of Manchester | Manchester