I'm nowhere near an expert on this (I've only used DisplayCal twice so
far), but:

- Have you checked that the configuration on both cases is exactly the
same, including the (optional) light source corrections? (the latter
come with some vendor specific drivers for some detectors). You can
use the profile generated in Windows as the configuration source in
Linux to be sure ("load configuration", I think), although I remember
it silently discarded options if they were not available (for example,
those light source corrections).

- Another thing to check is how repetitive is the profile generation.
How many points are you using? Too few points can result in
inconsistent fittings, specially for the low light part. You can check
it by repeating the profile generation in Windows and looking at the
resulting curves: slight differences are reasonable because of the
empirical fitting involved, big differences mean either a bad
calibration procedure or a bad and inconsistent monitor.

- I also remember that on Linux DisplayCal threw at me some warning
about 8bit vs 16bit support for the graphic card's LUT. I had no time
to check what was the origin of this (or if it made any difference),
but it MAY be the reason you get two very different profiles.

In the end, the ICC profile should be independent of the operating
system and only depend on the graphic card + monitor combination. What
I did at the time was to just use the profile generated under Windows
(I think there was no warning then), pending some investigation of the
Linux generation procedure (which I never did...). If you want I can
send you the configuration I used latter today when I get home.

Regards,
Guillermo