Hi Tobias,

The concern is actually not that the blue cast exists. The concern is that it changes from blue to purple by just enabling the "contrast brightness saturation module" - without populating any values in it.

My expectation is that if I am to enable the module and do not modify any of the values - brightness / contrast or saturation - all of them remain zero - then it should not alter the image (but it does).

Regards,

On 2017-05-17 01:32 AM, Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:
Am Dienstag, 16. Mai 2017, 18:42:23 CEST schrieb I. Ivanov:
Hi All,
Hi.

Stumbled on the following.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwq5lt3r8d1b2ju/Screenshot%20from%202017-05-16%201
8-33-53.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ef1un9w1oca8rl0/Screenshot%20from%202017-05-16%20
18-33-10.png?dl=0

The only difference between the 2 images is turning ON or OFF Contrast
Brightness Saturation. However - the values remain 0,0,0

I expect that there should be no change as even if the module is active
- I have not changed any values within it

Even the histogram changes by just enabling the module and the exported
images are certainly different.

Is this expected? I did not expect it.
What you are seeing is a problem with very saturated blue. Try enabling the
gamut clipping in the input color profile (2nd dropdown there). Set it to
"linear Rec2020 RGB" for a start.

DT 2.2.4 on Ubuntu 16.04.

Regards,

Tobias