On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 2:50 PM, I. Ivanov <iv3...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But this is where all ended. Displaycal would show patches on the screen and
> spyder 5 would measure them but there is no known to me way to load the
> generated profile on the TV.

If the TV doesn't have a way to store a full profile (and I seriously
doubt it, maybe a smart TV can?), you can't go further than that:
- use independent RGB controls and real time monitoring from
DisplayCal to tweak the color temperature (but only in the near-white
range because of the color of the patch)
- use the brightness, black level, contrast and gamma controls (and
lots of testing) to iteratively obtain the "best looking" luminance
curve (i.e. gamma 2.2)

To go beyond that (again, assuming a dumb TV) one would need to access
the TV firmware.

Best regards,
Guillermo