Le jeudi 17 août 2017 à 08:23 -0700, m...@artfromcameras.com a écrit :
> Brand new to linux, and looking to add darktable.  I am currently
> using Linux Mint 18.2 Cinnamon with the 64 bit os.  It has gimp, but
> another lightroom replacement that is not non destructive.  With my
> limited experience with linux, it might actually be easier to change
> the distribution.  The ideal distro would have Gimp, Darktable, some
> form of monitor calibration software, and some scanning software.

Debian + GNOME which has calibration built-in. That's what I'm using.
AFAIK, KDE still lacks calibration and rely on GNOME component for that
(to be confirmed as I heard that this part was worked on by KDE
people).

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B