(Please use reply-all rather than just reply; other people may be interested)

On Tue, 3 Oct 2017 16:32:52 +0200, Franjo wrote:
> Am 03.10.2017 um 16:10 schrieb Robert Krawitz:
>> On Tue, 3 Oct 2017 15:55:03 +0200, Franjo wrote:
>>> Hi @all,
>>>
>>> I'm using LinuxMint 18 and Dt 2.2.5
>>>
>>> today I wanted to print with Darktable for the first time. But I can
>>> not print without borders. In the printer driver I have set
>>> borderless. Where is the mistake?
>> Which driver are you using?
>>
>> Are you getting borderless on either the long or the short edge but
>> not the other?  If so, you should crop the image to the exact form
>> factor of the paper you're trying to print to.  For example, if you're
>> trying to print to 6x8" paper, crop your image to an exact (or as
>> close as possible) 4:3 form factor prior to printing.
>
> where I see which driver I use ??
> I downloaded the following  Epson driver from their Homepage and installed it.
> I'm using Epson Stylus Photo R3000
>
> epson-inkjet-printer-escpr_1.6.16-1lsb3.2_amd64.deb
>
> I have crop the image until I have seen no white borders.
> The output on 5x7 (13x18cm) has exactly 3mm borders on all sides

Can you try the Gutenprint driver, which should be available on your
system?  The R3000 is fully supported, and this printer does support
borderless printing.

Make sure to set "Shrink Page If Necessary to Fit Borders" (in the
advanced options) to "Expand (use maximum page area)".
--
Robert Krawitz                                     <r...@alum.mit.edu>

--Eric Crampton