Am Fri, 27 Oct 2017 15:54:05 +0300
schrieb Roman Lebedev <lebedev...@gmail.com>:

> On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 3:19 PM, Аl Воgnеr <darktable...@corr.eu.org>
> wrote:
> > darktable 1:2.2.5-0pmjdebruijn1~xenial
> >
> > http://lensfun.sourceforge.net/lenslist/ mentions the Canon
> > PowerShot G7 and the camera is shown with dt, but the lens
> > selection is empty.
> >
> > The activation of the lenscorrection in dt doesn't change anything.
> >
> > Should it work or not?
> darktable does not provide or ship the lensfun or lensfun database.
> darktable simply uses lensfun installed on your system.
> Whatever that lensfun has in it's locally-installed db is what you can
> use in darktable.

From compact-canon.xml

    <camera>
        <maker>Canon</maker>
        <model>Canon PowerShot G7</model>
        <model lang="en">PowerShot G7</model>
        <mount>canonG7</mount>
        <cropfactor>4.843</cropfactor>
    </camera>

I cannot find lens parameters for the G7, but for the G7 X

    <lens>
        <maker>Canon</maker>
        <model>Canon G7 X &amp; compatibles</model>

So why it makes sense to add a camera, but not the lens paramters?

Al