Remco

Yes thanks - I tried them.  The Ellipse didn't really work for me.  The Path
might to some degree ... but it appears to be quite buggy.  I used it to draw a
thin rectangle around a scratch.  It moved the rectangle to another area
somehow.  I had to turn it off.  When I try other smaller spot removals on that
image somehow the path that I turned off reappears.

Generally speaking I think this area of DT needs tender loving care - a
significant upgrade.  The rest of the product is outstanding - I much prefer to
LR.

Jason

Sent from my iPhone