Hi,

Am not sure if this is relevant ( cannot see how but then I am not technical )

On 27/11/17 18:21, Francesco Scaglioni wrote:
Hi,

DT 2.2.5 on ubuntu 16.04 via PPA.

Scenario : 22 images showing in a folder ( shot raw + jpeg ) and show groups set to off.  Apply 1 star to 4 raw images.  Select show 1* or more from dropdown and no images displayed ( screen message says no images in this collection ).  If I select show unstared images only then the started images are excluded ( ? ! ).  Turning groups on / off makes no difference.

On launching DT from command line I get the following error(s) repeated many times

X server found. dri2 connection failed!
DRM_IOCTL_I915_GEM_APERTURE failed: Invalid argument
Assuming 131072kB available aperture size.
May lead to reduced performance or incorrect rendering.
get chip id failed: -1 [22]
param: 4, val: 0

The failure of filter by star rating still applies.

Any suggestions appreciated

F.