hi robert,

you can use the colour lut module to calibrate to a checker. you'd use
the darktable-chart utility to create a style for you.

there's some very short example about half way through this:

https://www.darktable.org/2016/05/colour-manipulation-with-the-colour-checker-lut-module/

and if you want a full lut, you may actually do it a bit differently
(and leave away the white balance and camera matrix processing for the
input?).

let me know how you go with this, we might be able to help you with
details (or fix workflow issues in the iop or the darktable-chart
utility).

cheers,
 jo